Ув. пользователи обещанная помощь по викторине PokerRoomSchool.
Для быстрого поиска ответа нажмите комбинацию клавиш Ctrl+F и скопируйте в окно поиска вопрос.
1) The most important decisions you make playing fixed-limit Texas hold’em are made:
Ответ: After the flop
2) A showdown is the time during the game when the following happens:
Ответ: All players still in the hand turn up their cards and the best hand wins
3) If you can't decide what to do with your starting hand, what should you do?
4) From the list below, choose the word that best describes a term used at the poker table during the betting rounds:
Ответ: All of the above
5) You are dealt (Ah,Kd) on the button and you make a pre-flop raise. 4 players call your raise. The flop comes out (7c,Ks,2h). All four players check around to you. You make a bet and three players fold and one calls in front of you. The turn comes 7h. Again it is checked to you by your heads up opponent. What is the best course of action from the following
Ответ: You have the initiative and a made hand. You should make yet another bet here.
6) In hold’em poker, which suit ranks highest
Ответ: none of the above
7) On the river you make your full house, and there are 3 players still left in the hand and you are first to act. Which of the following best describes what your next move should be
8) The betting in the first round of action begins with which player:
Ответ: The player to the left of the big blind
9) Which of these is not a betting phrase in poker:
10) When acting last on the river, your decision should be based upon?
Ответ: Your hands realized value
11) How many different two-card starting combinations exist?
12) If you are involved in a big pot of $90 at the river. Your opponent bets making the making the pot now $96. According to pot odds, what are the odds here on your money that should make this an obvious call
Ответ: 16 to 1
13) When is it correct to check-raise in limit hold’em
Ответ: If you believe you will have the best hand most of the time you are called
14) In poker the word nuts describes a situation when a player is holding:
Ответ: a premium hand that cannot be beat
15) What does check mean
Ответ: To make no bet
16) If a player is involved in a lot of hands, calling almost any bet, this player best described as a:
Ответ: loose player
17) Poker is a game of
Ответ: Mostly skill with an element of luck
18) Which is the highest ranking hand from the list below
19) How many community cards need to be exposed in order to have a flush
20) You are dealt a “monster hand” on the flop such as a flush or a full-house. How should these types of hands be played?
Ответ: As this is a premium hand, you should bet and raise as much as possible as to get as much money in the pot as possible.
21) What do you call playing without the cards in your hands, but rather making up your hand entirely from the community cards?
Ответ: Playing the board
22) When you flop a big hand, what should you do
Ответ: Give your opponents an opportunity to catch up without giving them a free card that could beat you.
23) The betting in the first round of action begins with which player:
Ответ: The player first after Big Blind
24) On seeing the flop, you have now seen:
Ответ: 71% of the cards in the hand
25) If the SB is $2 how much will the BB be
26) When playing a made hand on the river, when is it correct to fold from the following possibilities
Ответ: If you are not sure if you have the winning hand, and your opponent bets.
27) When acting last on the river, your decision should be based upon?
Ответ: Your hands realized value.
28) How many ranks of each suit are there in a typical deck of cards used in Texas Hold'em
29) The secret to becoming a skillful, winning player at Limit Hold’em is
Ответ: Never play weak hands from the wrong position
30) You should check-raise if you believe
Ответ: You will have the best hand most of the time you are called
31) An overpair is understood to be …
Ответ: a pair in a starting hand that is higher than the highest card on the board.
32) Flush is a poker hand that contains:
Ответ: Five cards of same suit.
33) Which of these is another name for a full house?
34) What is a stack?
Ответ: The money you bring to the poker table.
35) Which full house is the weakest?
36) What is a draw?
Ответ: An unformed hand, lacking one card to become a made hand.
37) What is the order of the community cards?
Ответ: The flop, the turn, the river
38) Check-raise means:
Ответ: To refrain from betting hoping for another bet from an opponent
39) The flop completely misses your hand, what should you do
40) Which of the following is the strongest poker hand?
Ответ: Four of a kind
41) If you play a lot of hands pre-flop you play?
42) In TH, if there was a bet, a raise and a reraise, can you raise again?
Ответ: It depends whether it’s a fixed limit or a no limit game
43) What is a draw?
Ответ: An incomplete hand missing one card to become a valuable hand
44) What is the correct order?
Ответ: Flop, Turn, River
45) In TH your position is determined by:
Ответ: The dealer button
46) An all-in bet is possible:
Ответ: In all forms of poker - it depends on your stack and the bet size
47) In pot limit Hold'em the maximum bet in any stage is:
Ответ: The pot size
48) What is the worst starting hand in Texas Hold’em?
Ответ: 72 off suit
49) When joining a TH game you:
Ответ: Must post a big blind bet immediately
50) In TH, a poker hand consists of _____ cards:
51) Playing tight means:
Ответ: Playing very selectively with your starting hands
52) The button determines the:
Ответ: Betting order
53) When a player is said to be on "tilt" he is:
Ответ: Upset due to earlier hands and playing badly
54) A pocket pair is:
Ответ: A pair made by your hole cards
55) Position is important because
Ответ: You can see other players' decisions before you decide and plan your play accordingly.
56) The "kicker" in Texas Hold'em is:
Ответ: Your unpaired hole card
57) It is important to observe your opponents when you are not playing a hand because:
Ответ: You can use this information when you play against them
58) If you have "the nuts" you:
Ответ: Have the best possible hand
59) If you are playing the board you
Ответ: Are not using any of your hole cards
60) The key strategic aim when playing poker is:
Ответ: To win the most money
61) Pocket rockets are:
Ответ: A pair of Aces in the hole
62) In TH a player must use at least one of his hole cards:
Ответ: Not true
63) In Hold'em, check raising is considered rude
Ответ: Not true
64) When you just got a very bad beat and lost a big pot on the river, you should:
Ответ: Relax and take a short break
65) In Hold'em, who is the first player to act pre-flop?
Ответ: The player after the big blind
66) The rake in tournaments is:
Ответ: There is no rake, rather a fixed fee attached to the buy in
67) In TH, the big blind:
Ответ: Is twice the size of the small blind
68) When sitting at a table with more experienced players, you should:
Ответ: Play more aggressively than usual
69) Complete the sentence “the more players in the pot the...?
Ответ: More you should raise to keep them out
70) The pot in TH is always won by the player who has the best hand
Ответ: True but sometimes the pot is split when two players have the same hand
71) When choosing a seat at a poker table you should sit…
Ответ: Behind the big stack so you can watch him play
72) A loose passive player is a player who:
Ответ: Plays a lot of hands and does not bet often
73) How many rounds of betting are there in Texas Hold'em?
74) If you have been playing very tight for a while you should:
Ответ: Make big bluffs because you can get a way with it now
75) When considering which cards to play pre-flop which is NOT a factor?
Ответ: How long you have been playing
76) If you bet the pot you:
Ответ: Bet the size of the pot
Теперь не получит бонус только последний лентяй